Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Proposition Book Review

The Proposition
Book One: The Plus One Chronicles
Jennifer Lyon
Adult Contemporary

 

Book Description

 

Rich, sexy and volatile, Sloane Michaels has a dark agenda that keeps his heart on ice. His extreme wealth gives him the control he craves and his skills as an ex UFC fighter the tools he’ll need to extract his ultimate revenge. But when the woman he never believed he’d see again crosses his path, Sloane is caught between the vengeance he needs and a sexual conquest he craves.

Kat Thayne has been in survival mode for six years, hiding behind the sweet creations for her bakery. But when a random carjacking brings her face-to-face with her darkest fears and hottest fantasy, Kat is forced out of hiding and offered a dangerously passionate proposition. One she knows she isn’t strong enough to refuse.

**The Proposition is an adult contemporary novel and is not intended for younger readers due to mature content.**

 

My Thoughts

 

Holy Hotness!! I think that is the only way I can honestly began this review. I could not put this book down. It was so deliciously addictive. Sloane and Kat are hot, hot, hot together.

I have been a Jennifer Lyon fan for a while now I think her writing is amazing. However ‘The Proposition’ really blew my mind. The plot was to die for and the characters strong and yet tortured in their own ways, fighting to help each other, it was a truly tremendous story.

 

It was written flawlessly and I devoured it, I could not get enough of these characters. When the end came I seriously could have cried because now I have to wait for May for more to this series.

The ending definitely left me hankering for more.

 

This book was so amazing; I just can’t even put it into words how much I loved it. The characters really came to life for me. I love that Kat is working so hard to be a strong independent woman who can defend herself after so many terrible things have happened to her.

I also love how Sloane is such a powerhouse and gives her what she wants and what she needs. Plus he is one of the hottest characters I have ever ready about. He is so blunt and I love that about him that’s what makes scenes in the book even hotter.

 

Let me tell you there are no generic sex scenes here, nope this is the real deal. This woman knows how to write about sex and there is no shortage of hotness in this book.

 

‘The Proposition’ is definitely one of my favorites she has done. Now Kat and Sloane are rivaling Roxy and Key for the top spot for my favorite couple lol!

 

It was an amazing read and I am DYING for the next one!Show more



*I bought this book and reviewed it by choice. All opinions are my own. I did not recieve compensation for this review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment