Friday, March 1, 2013

The Angel Creek Brothers :)




Alright so I thought we could have a little discussion today, involving the infamouse Angel Creek brothers. As you all know I am a big fan of Ada Adams and the world she has created here!! So it occured to me today as I was comparing Razor and Sebastian in my head that I would like to know what your guys thoughts are. Are you more into Sebastian's emotional, moody, hopeless romantic personality? Or do you go more for Razor's fun-loving, care-free, bad boy type thing? For me it's kind of a tough call but I think I would have to go with Razor, I can't quite explain why but there is just something about his quirky smart ass remarks that just get me going everytime. He can always find the fun in things! Although he does turn on his seriousness when he needs to and that is what I love about him!! Now don't get me wrong here ladies I love Sebastian as well but him and Dawn are just so perfect together, I'll just let them be haha. Although I do think he would be very caring and romantic as a boyfriend. So tell me ladies who makes you swoon more Razor or Sebastian????



No comments:

Post a Comment