Monday, September 10, 2018

In My Soul by Kayleigh Michelle Book Review

In My Soul by Kayleigh Michelle Book Review





Book Description

In My Soul is Kayleigh Michelle's third poetry collection.

My Thoughts

'In My Soul' was a beautiful collection, the words jump right off the pages and hit you in your own soul. I loved the poems in the collection, it felt like Kayleigh was sharing such a huge part of herself inside these pages. This is a collection I will read time and time again. I love the way in which she writes these incredibly important poems. Highly recommend.

* I received an ARC of this book for an honest review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own. I did not receive compensation for this review. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow…Really wonderful blog. Thanks for sharing useful information. Cyber Monday Deals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dwello is the right place to buy Homes. Buy your new homes with confidence with dwello. Dwello - Right Address is Waiting.
    Metro One
    Kanakia Rainforest
    Rustomjee Seasons
    Laxmi Callista
    NG Eclat
    Transcon Triumph

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has become increasingly important for people to make use of available resources in every possible way. In recent years there have been enough technological advances that have made the production of these machines much easier.
    Best Commercial Kitchen Equipment in Delhi, India
    Commercial Kitchen Manufacturer In Delhi
    Hotel Kitchen Equipment
    Tilting Bratt Pan
    Ss Dining Table

    Display Cooling Rack
    Tilting Boiling Pan

    ReplyDelete