Thursday, September 6, 2012

Guest post with author Taylor Dean!



Ten facts we don’t know about Taylor Dean.
1. I lived in Korea for a year and a half. (Army Wife)

2. I’ve had two (yes, TWO) jaw surgeries. Ugh.

3. I’m the slowest eater in the world. (see fact #2)

4. I was voted most shyest in Senior Mosts.

5. I’m an obsessive scrapbooker.

6. I was a ballerina. (my mom owned a ballet school)

7. I have a ten month old grandson.

8. . I LOVE musical theatre—but I can’t sing.

9. My children consider Labyrinth to be our ‘family movie.’

10.. I have written three (unpublished) children’s books. (picture books)



Author Bio:
Taylor Dean lives in Texas and is the mother of four grown children. Upon finding herself with an empty nest, she began to write the stories that were always wandering around in her head, quickly finding that she had a passion for writing, specifically romance. Whether it’s paranormal, contemporary, or suspense—you’ll find all sub-genres of romance in her line-up.
My blog is the story of my path to publication. I’m not an expert by any means. However, I’ve learned a lot in the process, and hopefully, what I share with you will help you towards fulfilling your writing dreams. I’ll start at the beginning and work my way to the present day. If you want to learn the entire story, start at the first blog post! Otherwise, join at any time and enjoy the ride! I write in all sub-genres of Romance: suspense, paranormal, and contemporary. My novels are much like Forest’s box of chocolates: you never know what you’re going to get. One thing is certain however, you will always get a healthy dose of CLEAN Romance.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* I just wanted to say a big thank you to the wonderful Taylor Dean for stopping by and giving us these ten awesome facts. Although I cannot consider two jaw surgeries awesome :o I was veryy sorry to hear about that. I do have to say Lancaster House is a wonderful, beautifully written novel and you all should make sure you check it out :)

4 comments:

  1. And I just want to say a BIG thank you to the wonderful Chasity for once again featuring me on your blog. It is an absolute pleasure to make an appearance on 'Batty for Books.' Thanks for your kind words! I'm thrilled that you loved Lancaster House.
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for One lovely blog award... Check the link http://booksformee.blogspot.in/2012/09/one-lovely-blogging-award.html for details..
    congrats
    vb

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur blog :D **New Follower**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friday Greetings my fellow Blogger!

    I have awesome news: I've nominated you for The One Lovely Blog Award!

    So tootle along to my blog and pick it up:
    http://bellaharte.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/are-you-feeling-blog-love-i-am.html

    Have a wonderful day :)

    Bella x

    ReplyDelete