Friday, August 28, 2015

Forged by Jacquelyn Frank


Forged

Jacquelyn Frank

 

Book Description

When Katrina Haynes discovers a large man lying wounded in the snow, she fears he is at death’s door. But as Kat tends to his injuries, she quickly realizes that they’re the least of her worries. With an irresistible Scottish brogue and a strange ability to harden his chiseled body like a statue, the stranger awakens a desire she is unable to resist—and a fascination about the intriguing world he exists in.

 

 As a proud Gargoyle, Ahnvil must safeguard the Nightwalker to whom he’s sworn fealty. But as this bewitching woman nurses him back to health, arousing an almost uncontrollable hunger within him, he is possessed with the fierce impulse to protect her as well. And he will have to shield her—for by coming to his rescue, Kat has placed herself in the middle of a supernatural war . . . and exposed herself to dark, powerful magic. As human and Gargoyle forge an unbreakable bond, Kat will discover that despite his intimidating strength and size, one thing Ahnvil does not possess is a heart of stone.

My Thoughts

 

‘Forged’ is the fourth book in The World of Nightwalkers series. This book told the story of Ahnvil, the gargoyle protector of Menes. What at an incredible story this book told. I really love that Frank has the ability to change it up just enough in each book to keep it fresh and intriguing.

This is not your typical love story with a conflicting war background. It’s an intriguing, beautiful, sensual adventure that I could not put down. Kat and Ahnvil’s story is such an amazing one. I also absolutely loved that the first set of Nightwalkers were included in this story. I loved those books and to see those characters again just made me so excited. The blending of the books was done so creatively and flawlessly, I adored it.

I loved ‘Forged’ and I can’t wait for the fifth one.


* I bought this book of my own accord. All opinions expressed in this review are my own. I did not receive compensation for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment